Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 18, 2009

eat eat eat!just eat!

Today,i go to Giant eat food.I have eated sizzling Yee Mee,my brother eated fried rice with chicken chop's chicken.My mom said the sizzling Yee Mee very nice,but the fried rice very bad.I like to eat every fried rice except my brother's fried rice.After that,we all back to home play 1 star's Su Do Ku.At night,we all go eat delicous food at Kepong food court.It has pizza,satay,seafood,rice,noodles and many thing,i has forggoten already!I have eaten pinang's Char Keow Teow(It's not delicous!),my brother call a chicken chop rice(but not fried rice).after eatting all the foods,i said to the food court:Bye!Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Can you stop describing eating? Ma-Lau-Chen? Write about what is happening and how you feel.
    Anyway, must congratulate you for putting up your blog and continuing writing. You are sure to improve and I will wait to see that.

    ReplyDelete