Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

last thing I wan't to say.........

Yesterday,I went toPulau Pinang(but I don't no why went to Pulau Pinang).This morning,we have late to ate Dim Sum because my 2nd brother is sleeping.After we got there(Ipoh),it's already 9:30.I very hungry,so I just shouded:"Hungry!Hungry!Very hungry!"So,my father sent us to restaurant eat Keow Teow soap(with my aunt).After eating,my aunt sent my brother to clinic.
After that,we go to 'hawaitian' eat.Inside have many things to ate,got mooncake,meat,vegetable and others.My aunt need to sent a kakak to my ama's house,because the old kakak has back.Before we go to Pulau Pinang,we go to uncle's house.Uncle bought us to a cafe drank coffee.Before we got Pulau Pinang,my aunt has got there.after we got there,we eat the food at restaurant Chin Bee,This is all the photo's:
After eating,we get to hotel sleep.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

1 comment: