Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2009

many things happen today

Today,my father will take me to Jusco to watch movie about 'UP'.But,Has many things happen before go to see movie!Zhao Xun(cousin brother)will back to my ama's house,after send him to shopping,we will go to axbition for change some things(at last,we din't get anything from there)After we get out from there,we and Zhao Xun to the Tangkat Beef Noodle(restaurant)eat beef noodles(we send Zhao Xun back Pantai Remis after eating).After we get home,my mom's purse has gone!She find all the house,my brother drive the car to the restaurant mamak and the place to repair car,but its really gone!My mother went to lodge to police report.Its now 8:30,my father send us to cinema to see the movie 'UP'(funny movie :D)After we get home,we just know today is my neighbors birthday.We din't take large cake,we just take cupcake with 1 candle.This is last 10 seconds!9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment