Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Go to gong gongs house

Today,my friend let me go to his house.When we get the restaurant beside his house,we eat roti canai.After eating,I run to his big house.But,the kakak say he has go shopping,so I get home.When I telephone to his house,he say he has at the home.My mom say:"I think he call his kakak say he's not home,because I think he haven't finish his homework."So,I just wait the time until we go to gong gongs house.Before we go to gong gongs house,my aunt has come.She come here to send hi ama.After we get to gong gongs house,I waiting for my lunch:rojak(can eat againT.T).1 hours ago,its is time for dinner(so fast,but I 1/4 stomuch is empty.After we get to the restaurant,wah,many things to eat at there.Got fish,meat,vegetables and other food that I like.When i get home,I want to eat the rojak again(but mummy din't give me).

No comments:

Post a Comment