Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 days in daycare

[I will stop writting imagine that,its too boring,is it?I will write what I do from monday until today]
1st day:
Today is all the Selangor can rest,I just do nothing. *the end the 1st day*
2nd day:
UPSR will started from today.So,I no need to go to school,but I can't just a people at the house.So my mom took me to daycare,tuition until 2:30(I hate it!).
3rd day:
There is many people like to take his PSP and NDS to my daycare,they din't have tuition.Many tuition's student like to play the PSP and NDS(but the people din't give them).They all lock the door,don't let them get in.
4th day:
Today is the last day I can see standard 2,4,5 and 6,because they are morning class.but,the people who play NDS cry because tuition class students are fighting with him.This is my hliday in this 4 day.Boring~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment