Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Go to Tapah eat durian

Today,I go to Tapah eat durian.We go to eat durian in the afternoon(with Uncle Lim).Uncle Lim is a good motorbike driver.before he came,many durians are not sweet,and it just a little.When he came,he took us to the office.There is many durians,I love the durians.But after we eat all the durians,we go to find durians again.When we started to go to find,Uncle Lim Sent me to find the durians by ridding motorbike.







When we have I came to a place that I never get there,there is a things like grapes.It is pink,but it not small just like a grape,but its shape like grape.


We have get out from the mosquito with the durians trees,but we just got three durians and we get home.Before we get home,I get all this pictures: and the last,I wish my mom will see my block.

1 comment:

  1. lengzhai mario, it should be Uncle LING, instead of Lim, ok ?

    ReplyDelete